Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice
Western Railway has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Apprentice. A total of 3591 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So Eligible applicants should apply by 24.06.2021.Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organisation:- Western Railway
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 3591 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Shortlisting
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Apprentice (Fitter, Welder , turner, Machinist, Carpenter etc) – 3591 Posts
• The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification
• EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
• TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS :- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
• The age limit for the above post will be Upto 24 years of age can apply.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• Shortlisting will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for apprentice posts.
How to apply:-
• Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com.
• Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
• Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc.
• Very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
• In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.