Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse
The Official Announcement has been issued by Western Coalfields Limited to fill the vacancies of Staff Nurse (trainee). It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. There are 56 vacancy available at all over India. The last date to apply for the job is 27.05.2021. Email Address is given in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Western Coalfields Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 56
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 27.05.2021
Selection Process:-Written Test / Document Verification
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Staff Nurse (Trainee) – 56 Posts
• 10+2 pass 2. ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma /Certificate (3 Years Course) from a recognized Institute approved by the Government.
• Applicants should have proper experience on related to the field.
• For more information download the notification.
• The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years & the Upper-age Limit will be 30 years as on 13.05.2021 (Start date of submission of application).
• The Upper-age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non) Creamy Layer) candidates.
• The Upper-age limit for candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 & For Ex Servicemen/PWD, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Government of India Order issued from time to time. No Upper-age limit is applicable for employees of WCL, CIL and other Subsidiaries of CIL The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ SSC/ High School or Equivalent Examination certificates only will be accepted. No subsequent request for change in Date of Birth will be entertained.
• Candidates selected will be inducted as Staff Nurse (Trainee) and after successful completion of one year training will be placed in T & S Grade ‘C’ in the initial basic. During training period they will be entitled for pay and allowances as applicable in T & S Grade C.
• The initial basic pay for T & S Grade C is Rs. 31852.56 per month. Besides the basic they are eligible for DA and allowances and facilities as per Wage agreement-X.
• Eligible candidates meeting the age and the minimum eligibility criteria as on 13.05.2021 the start date of submission of application will be required to appear for Test. The selection will be based on a candidate’s relative performance in the test. The mode, venue and date of the test shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email/WCL website.
• Candidates will be allowed to appear in the test merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the applications with original documents/certificates of candidates will be done post declaration of result of the test, only for those candidates who shall pass the test as per the laid down cut-off marks and called for document verification as per merit in respective categories.
How to apply: –
• Candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement carefully for assessing his/her eligibility in accordance with the qualifications and other norms of Age and caste/category etc.
• Candidates belonging to EWS/ SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD/Ex-Servicemen should submit self-attested copies of valid certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect along with the application. OBC candidates are required to submit latest Other Backward Class certificate (Non Creamy Layer) in the format as applicable for Central Government posts..
• The candidate has to submit the scanned original application form along with all requisite documents from the candidate’s personal email-id to [email protected]
• The original application together with the documents shall be duly scanned in the below mentioned sequence (I to XI) and attached as single PDF document with the email.
• It should be ensured that the PDF copy of scanned documents should be clear, legible and in A4 size. Other than these documents, one scanned copy of passport size coloured photograph (the same photograph affixed in the application) in “jpeg”, “jpg” or “png” format is also required to be attached with the mail.
• The original application shall be kept in safe custody by the candidate which shall be submitted during the document verification. Format of the application is enclosed.