West Railway Recruitment 2021 | Radiographer
West Railway has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of CMP-GDMO, Nursing Supdt, Radiographer, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Clinical Psychologist & Hospital Attendant. A total of 138 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 06.04.2021.
Organization: -West Railway
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 138 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Nursing Supdt
• Renal Replacement
• Hemodialysis Technician
• Clinical Psychologist
• Hospital Attendant
• Applicants should complete 10th/12th/Sc Nursing/ MBBS/ PG/ Master Degree can apply for above post.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details.
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 53.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.18,000/- to Rs.75,000/- depend upon a work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through Online.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Please fill in the Online application form and submitted within 06-04-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Online.