UPSC Recruitment 2022 10 Assistant Editor Post
UPSC has released a notification to fill the vacancies for the post 10 Operations Officer, Assistant Professor, Tutor in College of Nursing, Assistant Editor Posts. In this employment notification, a total of 10 vacancies are to be filled for the above jobs. Eligible and competent persons are invited to register themselves immediately after reading this document thoroughly.
Organization: – UPSC
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 10
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 28.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Operations Officer
2. Assistant Professor
3. Tutor in College of Nursing
4. Assistant Editor
1. Operations Officer:-
Qualification: Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognized University OR Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics OR B.Sc Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects.
Experience: Two years experience for Degree in Engineering / One year experience for M.Sc / Three years experience for B.Sc. in (a) Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating or (b) Licensing of Aerodromes or Flight Crew or Air Transport or (c) Management of Airside operations of major or International Civil Airport or (d) Aircraft flying with Commercial Pilot License or (e) Aircraft Flying in Defence Services or (f) Flight operations department of a Schedules Airlines or (g) Aerodrome Design and Planning.
2. Assistant Professor:-
Qualification: Master Degree in Social work or Sociology or Applied Sociology from a recognized University or institution. M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University or Institution.
Experience: Three years teaching and research experience as a Psychiatric Social Worker in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital.
3. Tutor in College of Nursing:-
Qualification: Masters’ degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute OR B.Sc. Nursing or Post basic B.Sc. Nursing with one year experience in a Nursing College recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Registered as Nurse and Mid Wife with Central or State Nursing Council.
4. Assistant Editor:-
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication from any recognized University or institute; OR Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Statistics or English as a subject and possessing a diploma in Journalism or Mass-Communication of at least one year from a recognized University or institute.
Experience: Three years’ experience of editing and publishing works in book publishing field in publishing house or Newspaper or News agency or publicity Organisation or Government organisation.
1. Operations Officer – 35 years
2. Assistant Professor – 35 years
3. Tutor in College of Nursing – 35 years.
4. Assistant Editor – 30 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Operations Officer – Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
2. Assistant Professor – Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
3. Tutor in College of Nursing – Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
4. Assistant Editor – Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
1. written test
1. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
2. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
3. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
4. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply: –
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.