UPSC Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Assistant Director
The Official Announcement has been issued by Union Public Service Commission to fill the vacancies of Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant Director. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 04.03.2021. Applicants should apply through Online. online apply link is given in notification. Filled application submit along with required documents.
Organization: -Union Public Service Commission
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 04 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 04.03.2021
Selection Process:-Short Listing/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:-All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Director
• Deputy Assistant Director
• Applicants should complete Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Financial Analyst/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)/ Master’s in Business Administration (Finance)/ Master’s of Business Economics/ Master’s in Commerce/ Bachelor’s in Law can apply for Assistant Director Post.
• For Deputy Assistant Director post applicants should complete Bachelor of Law can apply.
• Application should have 1 to 2 years experience in relevant field.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are u upto maximum 35 years of age can apply.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depends upon a work Nature.
• People for this job will be invited through short listing/ Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
Application Fees :-
• Candidates should pay Rs.25 /- as application fees.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested Applicants should apply through Online. Online apply link is given in notification.
• Filled application submit along with required documents.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.