UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 | 253 Assistant Commandants Posts
The Union Public Service Commission has now issued the notification for the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants (Group A) 2022. Online Application @ https://upsc.gov.in/– UPSC CAPF invites Online applications for recruitment of 253 Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Posts More than 253 Assistant Commandants vacancies are to be filled through this examination. Those interested are therefore requested to apply online from 20.04.2022 to 10.05.2022.
Organization :- UPSC
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 253
Nature of work: – Permanent
Starting Date:- 20.04.2022
Last date:- 10.05.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 07th August, 2022 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
2. The Examination will be held in accordance with the Rules for the published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 20th April, 2022. The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. The tentative Examination number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is as follows:
1. BSF – 66
2. CRPF – 29
3. CISF – 62
4. ITBP – 14
5. SSB – 82
1. A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
2. Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2022 will also be eligible for admission to the examination.
3. In exceptional cases, the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who does not have any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
4. Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
1. A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002. (b) The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
2. upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
3. upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:
(i) Written Examination: The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 07th August, 2022 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
1. Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card / UPI Payment or by using Internet Banking of any Bank.
2.Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
How to apply: –
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application link given below .Detailed instructions
are available on the above mentioned website.The Online Applications can be filled upto 10th May, 2022 till 18.00 Hours, after which the link will be disabled.