University of Madras Recruitment 2021 | Junior Research Fellowship
The Official Announcement has been issued by University of Madras to fill the vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 30.03.2021. Applicants should apply through post along with required documents. Interview details will be communicated through mail or post.
Organization: – University of Madras
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 30.03.2021
Selection Process:-Written Exam/ Interview
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
• Applicants should complete MSc in (General Chemistry/ Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/ Analytical Chemistry ) can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should also get passed on NET/ GATE exams.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are minimum 18 years of age can apply.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• The monthly salary for the above posts will be Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job invited through Written Exam/ Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Post. Applicants can search suitable job for their qualifications.
• Attend the Interview along with required Documents.
• Selected candidates receive a call letter from the university through mail or Post.