Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2022
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Union Public Service Commission, has issued a notice announcing the filling of vacancies for National Defense Academy II posts. The vacancy notice states that there are 400 vacancies to be filled for the above posts. After reading this post in its entirety, qualified and talented individuals are invited to make their records immediately.
Organization :- UPSC
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 400
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 07.06.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over INDIA
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
The Union Public Service Commission has announced a total of 400 vacancies for the National Defense Academy II examination.
1. National Defense Academy – 370 vacancy
2. Army – 208 vacancy
3. Navy – 42 vacancy
4. Air Force – Flying – 92 vacancy
5. Air Force Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 vacancy
6. Air Force Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 vacancy
7. Naval Academy (10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30 vacancy
1. Applicants for the Army Wing of National Defense Academy job must have passed Class 12 in a government or government-recognized educational institution.
2. Applicants for the Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense jobs must have passed Class 12 in Academy Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at government or government-recognized institutions.
The UPSC has stated that only those born between 02.01.2004 and 01.01.2007 are eligible to apply.
Those who are selected for this Central Government job will be paid a salary of Rs. 56,100 / – per month as per Level 10 Federal Pay Rules. See notice for details on additional payments for this work.
The UPSC has stated that applicants for this Central Government job will be selected through Written Test (900 Marks) and SSB Interview / Personality Test (900 Marks).
1. There is no application fee only for SC / ST candidates / female candidates / Wards of JCOs / NCOs / ORs applicants applying for this Central Government job.
2. Apart from these, Rs. UPSC has said that only Rs 100 will be charged as application fee.
How to apply: –
Only eligible and talented unmarried Indians to apply for this Central job can go to the official site through the link below this post and get the online applications given for the job, fill in the correct form as well as submit the required documents along with the deadline.