UIDAI Recruitment 2021 | Private Secretary & Other Posts
Vacancies in the Unique Identification Authority of India, which operates under the control of the Aadhaar Department, have been called for. There Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Sr. Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the posts of Account Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant, Private Secretary & Steno. We have listed below the information required for those interested to apply.
Organization: – UIDAI
Job Type: -Government of India
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 16.07.2021
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Any Where India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, SR. There are 25 vacancies for Account Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant, Private Secretary & Steno.
• Holders of analogous posts on regular basis in Central Government Institutions / Departments can apply for these Central Government posts.
• For more information download the notification.
• All registrants must be at least 56 years of age or older.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Applicants will be selected through Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Talented candidates should send their completed applications along with relevant documents to the address given in notification by 16.07.2021.