TNPSC Reporter Recruitment 2022 | TNPSC Reporter Exam Notification 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 12.10.2022 for direct recruitment to the posts of English Reporter and Tamil Reporter included in the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service. Examination for this post shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Method. TNPSC Reporter Recruitment 2022 | TNPSC Reporter Exam Notification 2022 | TNPSC Reporter 2022 Online Application @ https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/– TNPSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 English Reporter and Tamil Reporter Posts.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type:- TN Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 09
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- . 12.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Tamil Reporter
2. English Reporter
1. Tamil Reporter – i) Must hold a bachelor’s degree.
ii) A pass in the Government Technical examination in Shorthand in Tamil by 120 words per minute high speed test.
iii) A pass in the Government Technical examination in Typewriting in Tamil by the Senior Grade. Others things being equal preference shall be given to persons who are qualified to report in English also.
2. English Reporter – i) Must hold a bachelor’s degree.
ii)A pass in the Government Technical examination in Shorthand in English by 180 words per minute high speed test.
iii) A pass in the Government Technical examination in typewriting in English by the Senior Grade. Others things being equal preference shall be given to persons who are qualified to report in Tamil also.
Note: The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Maximum Age limit
2. ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 32 [email protected]
Note: @ In G.O (Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, Maximum Age Limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment is enhanced from 30 years to 32 years.
Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700 (Level 22)
1. Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Examination (Computer Based Test Method) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
2. Applicants’ appearance in the CBT examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the CBT examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection. (For further details refer to para 18(B) of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
CENTRES FOR EXAMINATION:-
The Examination will be held at Chennai (0101) Only.
Applicants should appear for the CBT examinations / certificate verification / oral test at
their own expenses.
How to apply: –
Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in. Online application can be edited/ submitted upto 12.10.2022 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled. Online application correction window period is from 17.10.2022 12.01 A.M. to 19.10.2022 11.59 P.M. The applicants are permitted to upload/ re-upload the documents upto 09.12.2022 till 11.59 P.M, after which the link will be disabled.