TNPSC Recruitment Assistant Geologist PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Applications are invited by TNPSC through online mode only till 23.06.2023 for direct recruitment to the posts included in Integrated Geography Subsidiary Service Examination. So interested candidates are requested to apply for this job immediately after knowing all the eligibility details.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type:- TN Govt
Vacancies: – 40
Last date:- 23.06.2023
Selection Process:- Written Test
Apply Method:- Online
1. Assistant Geologist in Ground water – 11 posts
2. Assistant Geologist in Geology – 29 Posts
1. Assistant Geologist in Ground water wing of Water Resources Department – Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science degree in applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
2. Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department – Must possess M.Sc., degree in Geology of any University.
* Other things being equal preference will be given to Candidates who possess practical experience in field work.
As on 01.07.2023 aspirants age should be between minimum 18 to maximum 32. Also refer the official notification for details about age relaxation.
The selected candidate will be paid Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20) per month.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment. Candidate’s appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and in the Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of reservation of appointment.
1. One time registration fee is Rs. 150/-
2. Exam Fee Rs.100/-
How to apply: –
Eligible and capable interested candidates are requested to apply through online web address given below by 23.06.2023.