TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Accounts Officer Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 13.08.2022 for direct recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer, Class III included in the Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service. Examination for this post shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Method.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type: – TN Govt
Vacancies: – 23
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 13.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Accounts Officer, Class III – 23 Posts
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification: Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants.
The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor‟s Degree+P.G. Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Maximum Age limit
2. „Others‟ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – (i) 37 [email protected] in case of persons who are in regular service under the Government of Tamil Nadu. (ii) 32 [email protected] in the case of all other persons.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200 (Level 23) (Revised scale)
1. Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Examination (Computer Based Test Method) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants‟ appearance in the CBT examination and oral test is compulsory.
2. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the CBT examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection. (For further details refer to para 18(B) of the „Instructions to Applicants‟).
1. Registration Fee: For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) – Rs.150/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
2. Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
3. CBT Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
4. Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
5. Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
6. Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
7. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
8. Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed (One– Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. (For further details refer para 14(I) of „Instructions to Applicants‟.)
How to apply: –
1. Applicants are directed to read all the information / instructions / guidelines given in this notification and the Commission‟s “Instructions to applicants” before applying for this recruitment. Clarification if any required, may be obtained over phone and email well ahead of the last date for submission of online application. Candidates should follow the instructions given in the online application also.