TNPSC Latest Recruitment Forest Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 06.09.2022 for direct recruitment to the post of Forest Apprentice in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service (Group-VI Services). The applicants are permitted to submit and edit their online application till the last date for submission of online application.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type:- TN Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 10
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 06.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Forest Apprentice – 10 Posts
1. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any University recognised by UGC
2. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree of any recognised University in any one of the following
2. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
5. Computer Applications/Computer Science
6. Engineering (All Engineering subjects
including Agricultural Engineering)
7. Environmental Science
10. Marine Biology
14. Wildlife Biology
Provided that if candidates with the qualification referred to in item (a) in column(1) are not available for selection, candidates with qualification referred to in item (b) in column(1)will be considered for selection in the respective communal categories
1. Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslim), Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 TO 37 Years
2. “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes – 18 to 32 Years
3. For Ex-Servicemen (Irrespective of caste) – 18 to 39 Years
It has been informed that the selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of 37,700 – 1,38,500 (Level-20)
Selection will be made in three successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination (ii) Physical Test (Walking Test) and (iii) Oral Test.
i. Based on the total marks obtained by the applicant in Written Examination and Rule of Reservation for appointments, the required number of candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Test (Walking Test). The candidates who are qualified in the physical test alone will be considered for Oral Test in the specified ratio.
ii. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in all papers of the Written Examination (i.e., Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III), Physical Test and Oral Test is compulsory.
iii. An applicant who has not appeared in any of the papers or the Physical Test will not be considered for Oral Test, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection. [For details refer Para 18-B of Commission’s Instructions to Applicants].
iv. As per the Special Rules governing the appointment to the post of Forest Apprentice, the applicants with Degree qualification in Forestry subject will be given absolute preference. Only if sufficient applicants with Forestry subject are not available for selection against any vacancy / category, the applicants with other Degree qualification shall be considered for selection process towards those remaining vacancies.
i. Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and Fifty only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application. Payment of Examination Fee may also be made during Application Correction Window period mentioned Para.4 of this Notification.
ii. Applicants have to pay the service charges also as applicable.
iii. Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
iv. Offline mode of payment, if any received in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected and the same will not be either returned or refunded.
How to apply: –
(1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
(2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
(3) To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
(4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.
(5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
(6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
(7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.