TNPSC Jailor Exam Notification 2022 | TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 13.10.2022 for direct recruitment to the posts of JAILOR (Men) and JAILOR (Special Prison for Women) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department included in the Tamil Nadu Jail Service. TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2022 | TNPSC 08 Jailor Posts 2022 | TNPSC Jailor Exam Notification 2022 | TNPSC Jailor 2022 Online Application on https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. TNPSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 08 Jailor (Men), Jailor (Special Prison for Women) Posts.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type:- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 08
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 13.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Jailor (Men)
2. Jailor (Special Prison for Women)
1. Any Degree awarded by any University recognised by the University Grants Commission. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates possessing a Master’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration and next preference shall be given to the candidates possessing Master’s degree in Social Work.
(i) The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Maximum Age limit
2. “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DNCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – Must not have completed the age of 32@ years. Provided that in case of candidates who possess a Master’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration or a Master’s degree in Social Work, the upper age limit shall be 37 @ years.
1. Jailor – Rs.36,900 – 1,35,100 (Level 18)
1. Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Examination (Written / Computer Based Test Method) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written/ CBT Method examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants’ appearance in the Written/ CBT Method examination and oral test is compulsory.
2. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the Written/ CBT Method examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
CENTRES FOR EXAMINATION:
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
Note 1 : The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted.
Note 2 : Fee Pay by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to apply: –
Online application can be edited/ submitted upto 13.10.2022 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled. Online application correction window period is from 18.10.2022 12.01 A.M. to 20.10.2022 11.59 P.M. The applicants are permitted to upload/ re-upload the documents upto 10.12.2022 till 11.59 P.M, after which the link will be disabled.
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
Notification & Application form Download