TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 / Village Administrative Officer PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Tamil Nadu Civil Service Selection Board announces the TNPSC Group 4 Examination every year. But for the past 2 years, no announcement has been made of the impact of the corona disease that has rocked the world. Now that all the conditions are right, the announcement for the Group 4 selection, which was expected by most of the selectors, has been released. The minimum educational qualification for this examination is 10th standard. Eligible candidates are requested to apply immediately after knowing all the details like age limit and selection procedure.
Organization :- TNPSC
Job Type: – TN Govt
Vacancies: – 7382
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 24.04.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test
How to apply:- Online
Job location:-Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
2. Junior Assistant
3. Junior Assistant
4. Bill Collector Grade-I
5. Field Surveyor
A total of 7,382 posts have been allotted. Of the 7,382 vacancies, 81 vacancies will be filled through sports quota.
1. Applicants should have passed SSLC with minimum marks for admission to higher studies in government recognized educational institutions.
2. Must have qualified in Government Technical Examination in Typing and Writing with 10th class pass for Typist and Post.
3. Must have passed Government Technical Examination in both Typing and Shorthand for the post of Steno-Typist.
4. Applicants should have knowledge of Tamil language.
Those interested in applying for this Tamil Nadu Government job should be between 18 and a maximum of 30 years of age. Further details on age relaxation can be found through the official announcement.
Applicants are to be selected through written test and interview. Written exams are scheduled for July 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The results will be released in October.
1. The one time registration fee is Rs. 150 / – (valid for 5 years). Applicants who have already registered do not need to re-register.
2. Examination Fee Rs.100 / –
How to apply: –
Eligible applicants can apply through the website www.tnpscexams.in. The official announcement for Group 4 jobs will be released tomorrow (30.03.2022). TNPSC Chairman Balachandran also announced that applications for these posts can be made from March 30 to April 24.