TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 Deputy Collector Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published the employment notification for the post of Deputy Collector, Assistant Director of Rural Development. There are 92 vacancies for this Tamil Nadu Govt. So eligible candidates are requested not to miss this opportunity and know all the details like educational qualification, age limit, examination procedure through our blog and apply immediately.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type:- TN Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 92
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 22.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Deputy Collector – 18
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26
3. Assistant Commissioner – 25
4. Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies – 13
5. Assistant Director of Rural Development – 07
6. District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service – 03 total 92 Vacancies.
1. Candidates must have passed a degree from a government recognized university or educational institution.
2. Assistant Commissioner – Commerce and Law, Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws will be given preference.
3. District Employment Officer – Candidates who completed Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology will be given preference.
4. Assistant Director of Rural Development Department – Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology will be given preference.
The minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for Group 1 posts of Tamil Nadu Government is 21 and the maximum age is 34. Please refer to the official notification for relaxations in age limit.
Note:– The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt.
There will be three phases of examination for the candidates. that is,
(i) Preliminary examination
(ii) Main Written Examination
(iii) Oral Examination
1. One-Time Registration – Rs.150/-
2. Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
3. Main Written Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
How to apply: –
Interested candidates who want to apply for Group 1 posts of TNPSC are advised to apply by 22.08.2022 through direct online link provided below.