TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 14.10.2022 for direct recruitment to the posts included in Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination. TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 | TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination CSSSE Notification 2022 | TNPSC CSSSE 2022 Online Application @ https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/– TNPSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 217 Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor & Statistical Compiler Posts.
Organization: – TNPSC
Job Type: – TN Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 200+
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 14.10.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Post Name & Code:-
1. Assistant Statistical Investigator (Code No.1824)
2. Computor (Code No.3238)
3. Statistical Compiler (Code No.2054)
1. Assistant Statistical Investigator :-
Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with post graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics. Provided that the candidates with the above Degrees other than Statistics are expected to be fully conversant with basic level concepts of Statistics including Bayes theorem in Probability, Probability distributions like Binomial, Poisson, Normal, t, ChiSquare & F, Probability Generating Functions, Moment Generating Function, Theory of Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis using various Statistical Tests like Z, t, F, Chi-Square, basics of Multiple Regression and Multivariate analysis and Sampling design. In addition, they should have basic skills in using MS-Excel for Statistical data analysis.
2. Computor – Degree in Statistics
3. Statistical Compiler – A Degree in Statistics or Degree in Bio Statistics
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Maximum Age limit
2. ‘Others’ [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 32 years. @ (Should not have completed)
Note: @ In G.O (Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, Maximum Age Limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment is enhanced by 2 years. [From 30 years to 32 years]
1. Assistant Statistical Investigator: Rs.20,600-75,900/-(Level-10)
2. Statistical Compiler – Rs.19,500 – 71,900/- (Level – 8))
3. Computor – Rs.19,500 – 71,900/- (Level – 8)
1. The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Rule of reservation not applicable for the post of Statistical Compiler as the Cadre Strength is 1. [Schedule III of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.]
2. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the examination, will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
How to apply: –
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer Para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply. Online application can be edited/ submitted upto 14.10.2022 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled. Online application correction window is open from 19.10.2022-12.01A.M. to 21.10.2022-11.59 P.M for any corrections/updates/edit in the application. The applicants are permitted to upload/ re-upload the documents upto 17.01.2023 till 11.59 P.M, after which the link will be disabled.
Notification & Application form Download