TNPL Recruitment 2022 Company Secretary PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a new job notification recently. It has been informed that the vacant posts of General Manager, Company Secretary are to be filled. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – TNPL
Job Type:- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 03
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 17.08.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the published notification, a total of 3 vacancies have been allocated for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Company Secretary.
1. General Manager – 1 Posts
2. Deputy General Manager – 1 Posts
3. Company Secretary – 1 Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for this job must have passed Degree, CA/ CMA, Engineering/ MCA/ M.Sc in any related to the job from Government or Government recognized University or Educational Institution.
1. The minimum age of the candidates applying for the post of General Manager/ Deputy General Manager is 46 and the maximum age is 57.
2. The minimum age of the candidates applying for Company Secretary job is 43 and the maximum age is 55.
It has been informed that the selected candidates will be paid monthly salary based on snow.
1. General Manager/ Deputy General Manager (IT) – Rs. 2,54,938/- to Rs.2,88,049/-
2. Deputy General Manager (Finance) – Rs. 2,62,391/-
3. Company Secretary – Rs. 2,27,795/-
Interested and eligible candidates will be selected through Interview. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and send it to the official address. Applications received after 17.08.2022 will not be accepted.
Notification & Application form Download