TNHRCE Latest Recruitment 2022 / Office Assistant Posts
An advertisement has been issued to fill the vacancies in the Department of Hindu Religious Affairs (TNHRCE). The vacancy has been set aside for the post of Office Assistant, Night Watchman & Driver. We have provided all the information about this work simply in this post. Those interested are invited to apply.
Organization :- TNHRCE
Job Type: – Tamil Nadu Government
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 30.03.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Offline
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the announcement, a total of 05 vacancies have been allotted for the posts of office assistant, driver and night watchman.
1. Those who want to apply for this job must have passed 8th standard in government or government recognized educational institutions.
2. Also applicants applying for driving job must have LMV License.
1. .As on 01.03.2022, the age limit for registrants is between 18 years and maximum 34 years. The notice also said that age relaxations would be given as per government norms.
1. Employees who opt for the post of Office Assistant, Night Watchman will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 15,700 to Rs. 50,000 / -.
2. Employees who opt for the job of driver will get a salary of Rs. 19,500 to Rs. 62,000 / – per month.
Applicants for the above posts will be selected and recruited through interview.
How to apply: –
Those who are interested in this Tamil Nadu Government job should prepare the applications in the form prescribed in the official notification and mail it on 30.03.2022 by 5.30 pm. Applications not received by the specified deadline will be rejected.