TNHRCE Latest Notification 2022 Junior Assistant Posts
Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious Charities Department has released a new job notification. It has been informed that the vacant positions of Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator, Head are to be filled. Below we have compiled the complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job. Interested candidates are advised to apply by 01.08.2022.
Organization: – TNHRCE
Job Type: – Tamil Nadu Govt
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 01.08.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Thiruvalur
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the published notification, a total of 03 posts have been allotted for Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator, Head jobs.
1. Head – 1 posts
2. Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator – 2 posts
The educational qualification of the candidates is determined based on the job.
1. Head – Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Teacher from Government or Government recognized University or Educational Institution.
2. Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator – Candidates should have passed 10th standard from Government or Government recognized educational institution.
The age of the candidates is fixed based on the job.
1. Head – The minimum age limit is 35 years and the maximum age limit is 60 years.
2. Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator – Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
1. It has been informed that the candidates selected for the post of Head will be paid Rs.35,000/- per month.
2. It has been informed that the candidates selected for Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator job will be paid Rs.15,000/- per month.
It has been informed that the candidates who want to apply for this job will be selected through interview. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it up and send it to the address given below. Applications received after 01.08.2022 will not be accepted.