TN DPHPM Recruitment 2022 Data Entry Operator Posts
Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine has released a new recruitment notification for 11 months, purely on contract basis. Along with the prescribed application form and proof of qualifications and experience, candidates are requested to attend the interview to be held at Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359 TMS Campus, Annasalai Thenampet, Chennai-6.
Organization: – TN DPHPM
Job Type:- Tamil Nadu
Vacancies: – 07
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 05.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written test & Interview
How to apply:- Direct Interview
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
2. Data Manager – 01 post
3. Data Processing Assistant – 01 post
4. State Co-Ordinator – 01 post
1. Data Entry Operator :-
Qualification: Should be a Computer Graduate or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University. Proficiency in typing in English/Tamil
2. Data Manager:-
Qualification: Diploma in Electronics and Communications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree or BCA in Computer Science.
3. Data Processing Assistant:-
Qualification: B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Graduate from any recognized University. Must have PGDCA / Certificate in Computer Application / Information Technology. Should be able to type on computer.
4. State Co-Ordinator:-
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
1. Data Entry Operator – Age at the time of appointment should not exceed 35 years.
2. Data Manager – Should be under 35 years of age.
3. Data Processing Assistant – Age at the time of appointment should not exceed 35 years.
4. State Co-Ordinator – Should be under 35 years of age.
Note:- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt.
1. Data Entry Operator – Rs.12,000/-
2. Data Manager – Rs.15,000/-
3. Data Processing Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
4. State Coordinator – Rs.20,000/-
Candidates will be selected through interview. Interview will be held on the same day after document registration and verification. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
How to apply: – Interview
Directorate of Public Health and Interview will be held at Preventive Medicine, 359, DMS CAMPUS, ANNA SALAI.
Notification & Application form Download