Tiruppur Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Lab Technician
The Official Announcement has been issued by Tiruppur Corporation to fill the vacancies of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Health Inspector & Data Entry Operator. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The date of interview is held on 21.05.2021 & 22.05.2021. Applicants should attend direct interview along with required documents. Interview avenue is mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Tiruppur City Urban Health Mission
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 50
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 21.05.2021 & 22.05.2021
Selection Process:- Direct Interview
Job location:- Tiruppur
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Medical Officer – 10
• Staff Nurse – 10
• Lab Technician – 10
• Health Inspector – 10
• Data Entry Operator – 10
• Medical Officer – MBBS Degree and registered in TNMC
• Staff Nurse – DGNM and registered in nursing council.
• Lab Technician – BSc Lab Technician
• Health Inspector – Diploma in Health Inspector
• Data Entry Operator – Type writting, Computer Skills.
• Age limit minimum 18 years can apply.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• Medical Officer – Rs.60,000/-
• Staff Nurse – Rs.12,000/-
• Lab Technician – Rs.15,000/-
• Health Inspector – Rs.20,000/-
• Data Entry Operator – Rs.10,000/-
• People for this job invited through Direct Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• The application download link given below.
• The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
• The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars interview without fail.
• The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
• Tiruppur Corporation reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.