The Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Posts
A notification has been issued to fill the vacancies in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). It is mentioned in this notification that the posts allotted for Young Professional, Consultant 1, 2 are to be filled. Applications are now being invited from qualified and talented individuals for this job. Eligibility required to apply, application procedure etc. are provided in this article in a simple manner.
Organization: – The Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 04
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- With in 14 Days
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A total of 04 posts are to be filled in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) with 02 posts for Young Professional post and 01 post each for Consultant 1 and Consultant 2 posts.
1. Candidates applying for these jobs must have B.E / B.Tech / MBA or PG Diploma in Management or Master Degree in Economics, Statistics from Government or Government recognized educational institutes / colleges / universities.
2. Candidates interested in applying for the post of Young Professionals should have at least 3 years of experience in related fields like Project Management, Monitoring, Evaluation or Data Analytics.
3. Candidates willing to apply for the post of Consultants 1, 2 should have sufficient experience in fields related to the work like Structuring PPP Projects, Urban Planning, Project Management, Monitoring etc.
1. The age limit of candidates applying for Young Professionals post is fixed by MHA as maximum 32 years.
2. The age limit of the candidates applying for Consultants 1, 2 post is fixed by MHA as maximum 45 years.
1. Candidates selected for Young Professionals job will get monthly salary of Rs.40,000/-.
2. Candidates selected for the job of Consultants will get monthly salary of Rs.80,000/-.
Candidates applying for the above jobs are expected to be selected through interview based on their merit and ability.
How to apply: –
Interested and qualified persons to apply for this job are requested to download the application form below the official notification, fill it and send it to the email address [email protected]