The Army Infantry School Latest Recruitment Notification 2022
The Army Infantry School recently announced that vacancies were to be filled. This notice states that there are vacancies for Group C jobs. Applications from qualified and talented applicants for the job are currently welcome. Eligible persons are therefore invited by this record to apply and avail the benefit within the last day (25.07.2022).
Organization:- The Infantry School
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 101
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 25.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Offline
Job location:- Anywhere India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
The 101 vacancies allotted for Group C vacancies in the Army Infantry School are divided as follows.
1. Draftsman – 01
2. Lower Division Clerk – 18
3. Stenographer – 02
4. Civilian Motor Driver – 19
5. Cook – 43
6. Translator – 01
7.Barber – 01
8. Stenographer Grade-II – 02
9. Civilian Motor Driver – 13
10. Artist or Model Maker – 01
1. Applicants for the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk should have passed Class 12 in Government or Government Approved Educational Institutions.
2. Applicants for the job of Civilian Motor Driver, Cook must have passed Class 10 in a government or government-approved educational institution.
3. Applicants for the job of Translator should have passed Class 12 in Government or Government Approved Educational Institutions and Diploma in Occupational Course.
4. Applicants for the job of Barber, Draftsman must have passed Class 12 in Government or Government approved educational institutions and have passed Diploma in Occupational Course.
5. Applicants for the job of Artist or Model Maker should have passed Class 10 in Government or Government Approved Educational Institutions and hold a Certificate of Eligibility for Drawing.
1. The age limit for applicants for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Translator, Stenographer Grade II, Barber, Cook has been decided to be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
2. The age limit for applicants for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Artist, or Model Maker, Draftsman is 18 years and maximum 27 years. SC / ST – 5 years, OBC / Ex-Service Man – 3 years, Physically Handicapped – 13 to 15 years.
1. 18,000 / – to Rs. 56,900 / – depending on the Level 1 salary for a Barber, Artist or Model Maker job.
2. Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Translator, Cook, Level 2 pay range for jobs ranging from Rs.19,900 / – to Rs.63,200 / –
3. Draftsman, Stenographer Grade-II jobs will be paid a monthly salary ranging from Rs.25,500 / – to Rs.81,100 / – depending on the level 4 salary.
Applicants applying for these jobs will be selected and recruited through Written Test, Skill Test and Trade Test.
1. Applicants applying for these jobs have to pay an application fee of Rs.50 / -.
2. SC / ST / PwD category, physically challenged, ex-servicemen etc. are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply:-
Eligible and talented persons to apply for this job should download the application form under the official notification and fill it up further and attach it along with a copy of the required certificates and send it expeditiously to the address mentioned in the notice. 25.07.2022 is the last day to apply for this job.