TANUVAS Recruitment 2022 Lab Maintenance Assistant tanuvas.ac.in
Applications are invited for the post of Lab Maintenance Assistant in the DBT-TANUVAS Partnership initiative on “Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals” (TRPVB Phase III) at TANUVAS. The vision of TRPVB is “To converge the presently distant research, Industry and regulatory requirements to foster Productization’ in the field of Veterinary and Diagnostics” The details required are as follows:
Organization: -Tamil Nadu Veterinary Department
Job Type: -Government of Tamil Nadu
Vacancies: – 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 01.07.2022
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Lab Maintenance Assistant – 01 Vacancy
SSLC passed with ITI electrical or Refrigeration NCVT (with a minimum of 10 years experience) or Diploma in EEE or ECE (with minimum of 5 years To assist in the clean room and BSL-2 laboratory maintenance experience)
Essential Experience: Maintenance and repair of and the common laboratory
• Operational Knowledge experience in assisting the maintenance equipments of 11KV/433V substation Experience in the maintenance and repair of common laboratory equipments, laboratory network, HVAC and emergency breakdown assistance Other Desirable Experience: • Experience in clean room operation and maintenance
• Operational knowledge on the instruments that are the components of BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratory the basic Support in instrument development for veterinary applications
Those who are minimum 18 upto years of age can apply
Lab Maintenance Assistant – Rs.25000/- Per Month
Shortlist / interview will be intimated to only the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
How to apply: –
1. An application in plain paper for each posts applied for, consisting of a passport size photograph, personal and educational qualifications, added qualification, work experience, and any other details showcasing the candidates relevance to the job profile indicated above may be sent by post to the following address so as to reach us on or before 5.00 P.M on 01.07.2022
2. The Project Director, Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals (TRPVB) 2nd Floor, CUL building, TANUVAS, Chennai-600 051.
Ph: 044-25556275, Email @ [email protected]
3. Applications received late would not be considered. We are not responsible for any postal/courier delays. Candidates. should send separate applications for each post that needs to be super scribed on the cover.
4. The short listed candidates will be called for a written exam consisting of objective type questions related to the job profile at will be held for duration of one hour followed by a personal interview No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided. Candidates are required to bring all the relevant original documents, certificates, mark sheets, etc. for verification before the time of written exam and interview.