TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 | Young Professional II
The Official Announcement has been issued by Tamilnadu Veterinary Department to fill the vacancies of Young Professional II. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 11.05.2021. Applicants should send applications by registered post only.The filled Application send to address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Tamilnadu Veterinary Department
Job Type: -Government of Tamilnadu
Vacancies: – 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 11.05.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Young Professional II – 01 Post
• Young Professional II – Applicants should completed B.V.Sc & A.H from recognized university / Institute can apply for above Posts.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those above 18 upto 28 years of age can apply
• The monthly salary for the above post is Rs.35,000/- per month (Consolidated)
• People for this job will be invited through written Exam / Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• The post will involve travelling in and around Kancheepuram district to visit field flocks of Madras Red sheep for health cover and performance recording.
• Filled in application in the prescribed format should be brought along with relevant original certificates to Post Graduate Research Institute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam, Kancheepuram District-603 203 on 11.05.2021 at 10.00 a.m. Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (degree certificate, proof of age and experience, publications and other testimonials) that certify their competency to work in the project.
• A written test followed by interview would be held on the same day. The applicants already working should bring a ‘No objection certificate from their current employer on the day of walk-in interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
• The appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidates should not claim any university service.