Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Selection Commission (TNPSC), which plays an important role in filling up the vacant posts in the Tamil Nadu government offices, has issued a notification (Notification No. 21/2022) today to fill the vacancies for the posts of Assistant Section Officer and Assistant. A total of 161 posts have been allocated for these works. All the job details like educational qualification, age, examination method required to apply for these jobs are given below in a simple manner. Eligible and interested persons are requested to apply without fail for this government job.
Organization: – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Type: – Tamil Nadu Govt
Vacancies: – 161
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 21.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Following TNPSC Group-V notification has announced that the following posts are vacant.
1. Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) – 74 posts
2. Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department) – 29 posts
3. Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) – 49 posts
4. Assistant in Secretariat (Finance Department) – 09 Posts
1. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Statistics etc. from Government or Government recognized Colleges/Universities are eligible to apply for this Government Job.
2. Candidates who are interested in applying for this government job should have experience of 03 years to 05 years as Assistant or Junior Assistant in work related fields in government offices.
As on 01.07.2022, TNPSC has decided that the maximum age limit for the candidates is 35 years for the post of Assistant Section Officer and 30 years for the post of Assistant.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. As per Level 16, the selected Assistant Section Officer posts will get a monthly salary of Rs.36,400/- to Rs.1,34,200/-.
2. As per Level 9, the employees selected for the post of Assistant will get a monthly salary of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.73,700/-.
It has been informed that the candidates applying for this government job will be selected through written test and interview.
1. Candidates applying for this job will be charged Rs.150/- as registration fee and Rs.100/- as examination fee.
2. SC / ST / PWD categories are exempted from application fee.
How to apply: –
Interested persons are advised to apply for this TNPSC job within the given time (21.09.2022) to fill and submit the application form in the official website link and avail.
Notification & Application form Download