Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Recruitment 2022 Law Consultant PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has released a job notification recently. It has been informed that the vacant posts of Law Consultant are to be filled. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. We have compiled the complete details about this task below. Aspirants can apply and benefit.
Organization: – TNPCB
Job Type: – TN Government
Vacancies: – 07
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 05.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Number of Posts – 7 (Temporary post for one year)
1. (Place of work – Chennai – 4, Coimbatore – 1, Trichy – 1, Madurai – 1)
a) Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University.
b) Candidate must possess a minimum of three years experience at the Bar.
c) Must have the experience of not less than three years in handling cases in High Court related to Pollution Control and Environment Protection matters.
d) Must possess excellent drafting and language skills in English and Tamil.
e) Should have completed 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for this job is 30 years. Please refer to the official notification for relaxations in age limit.
Consolidated pay of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.75,000/- per month based on experience
Candidates willing to apply for this job will be selected through interview. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
1. Filled in applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of certificate and latest photograph of the candidates shall be sent through Speed Post / Register Post to the Member Secretary, Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board, No.76, Mount Salai, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 on or before 05.09.2022. On the envelope it shall be mentioned that “Application for the post of Law Consultant”.
2. The applications received on or after the publications made in the newspaper alone will be considered.
3. The applications received after the closing date will not be entertained and incomplete applications will merely be rejected.
4. Application format shall be downloaded from the TNPCB website (www.tnpcb.gov.in).
5. The TNPCB reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the appointment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The selected candidates shall not claim for permanent posting as the selection is purely on temporary basis.
Notification & Application form Download