Tamil Nadu District Court Recruitment 2022 Steno-typist Grade-III
Tamil Nadu Ministry of Justice has published a new employment notification to fill the vacancies of Steno-typist Grade-III in Nagapattinam District Judiciary. As per this notification, 22 posts are vacant. So interested candidates are requested to know all the details and apply immediately.
Organization: – Tamil Nadu District Court
Job Type:- Tamil Nadu Govt
Vacancies: – 22
Nature of work: – Contract
Last date:- 09-09-2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Typist – 15 Posts
2. Steno-typist Grade-III – 07Posts
1. Typist – Educational Qualification: Minimum general educational qualification i.e. pass in SSLC public examination.
Technical Educational Qualification for Typist: Typing qualification should be obtained in Govt Technical Examination
want 1) Tamil and English (or) 2) Upper Senior Grade and Lower/Senior Grade in English with Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.
2. Steno-typist Grade-III – Educational Qualification: Should have passed Govt Technical Diploma in both Typing and Shorthand. 1) Tamil and English through Higher /Senior Grade (or) Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade through Higher/Senior Grade in English (or) through Upper Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.
Minimum 18 to Maximum 30 as on 01/07/2022. Also refer the official notification for details about age relaxation.
1. Typist – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
2. Steno-typist Grade-III – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
Candidates will be selected through Written Test / Interview.
How to apply: –
Applications along with current employment details, all educational certificates, caste certificate and certificates of preference (disabled, destitute widow and, mixed marriage and other one passport size photograph (with proper attestation) and photocopies of other certificates with self attestation to “Primary District Registrar, Principal District Court, Nagapattinam” should be sent by registered post to reach this authority by 09-09-2022 at 05.45 PM.