Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 | Junior Translator
The official announcement has been issued by Madras High Court to fill the vacancies of Junior Translator. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 13.03.2021. candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the Online applications and bio data with prescribed format . There are 30 jobs available. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately.
Organization:- Supreme Court,Delhi
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – 30
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 13.03.2020.
Selection Process:- Online Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Delhi
• Junior Translator – 30
• Qualifications for above post candidates should passed in Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate in relevant language from recognized university/Institute or equivalent to the field can apply for this job. Or
• Candidates should complete Diploma (preferred language Translating) can apply fir above jobs.
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 27 years of age.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be Rs.44,900/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Online Test / Skill Test/Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
• For UR/OBC/EWS candidates – RS.500/-
• For SC/ST/PWD/Widow candidates – Rs.200/-
• Candidates should make the payment via Online mode.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Online before 13.03.2021.
• Fill the Online Applications and attach the required documents along with application and submitted.
• Call letter for Written Test / Skill Test / Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.