Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2021 | Senior Research Fellowship
Sugarcane Breeding Institute has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced Senior Research Fellowship. A total of 01 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by a Email from notification released through Post. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Sugarcane Breeding Institute
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 01 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 21.06.2021
Selection process:-Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job Location:- All Over in India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
• Senior Research Fellowship – M.Tech/ME/M.Sc.degree(4 yrs of UG +2 yrs of PG) i.e
• 1. Food Technology 2. Food Process Engineering 3. Food Science and Technology 4. Processing and Food Engineering 5. Post Harvest Technology 6. Food Technology and Management 7. Food process Engineering and Management 8. Food Plant Operations and Management 9. Food Safety and Quality Management 10. Food supply chain Management 11. Food Science 12. Food & Nutrition/Chemistry 13. Analytical Chemistry 14. Food Chemistry 15. Nanotechnology 16. Dairy Technology with NET/GATE/Equivalent qualification & 2 years research experience in the above
• (or) M.Sc. degree (3yrs of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in the above disciplines (1 to 16) with NET/GATE/Equivalent qualification & 2 years research experience.
• 35 years for men & 40 years for women. The age limits are relaxable for SC,ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Senior Research Fellowship – Rs 31,000/-+16% HRA per month
• Applicants will be selected through Written Test / Interview .
• Interview Details will inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Eligible candidates may post their bio-data (in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith) along with scanned copies of educational qualification as stated in point no.4 below to the prescribed e-mail id [email protected] Hard copies are not entertained.
• The last date for sending application is 21.06.2021 by 4.15 PM.
• The application received after due date will not be considered.
• The applications will be screened and scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be called for written test-cum-interview.
• The Written test cum interview for the above position will be conducted through in person at ICAR-SBI Coimbatore (Scheduled date & time which will be intimated later on through phone / email / whatsApp or uploaded on institute website https://[email protected]).
• The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), entire original certificates from SSLC onwards, one set of photocopies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
• The candidate selected for written test should bring ‘RT-PCR’ test report and produce at the time of certificate verification.
• The candidate should atleast hold a Provisional certificate in rio. Graduation/Post graduation/Professional courses (website results/Awaiting for results candidates will not be considered).