State Bank Recruitment 2021 | Executive
The official announcement has been issued by State Bank of India to fill the vacancies of Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Executive (Marketing & Recovery). Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 21.03.2021. Candidates can apply through Post. Applicants fill the application and send through registered post with prescribed format . There are 70 job vacancies available in all over India. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately.
Organization :- State Bank of India
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 70 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 21.03.2021
Selection Process:- Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF)
• Executive (Marketing & Recovery)
• Qualifications for above post candidates should be Retired From the Bank Employee can apply for this job.
• Candidates should not apply those who are get VRS and case in CBI/ Law Enforcement Agency.
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be Maximum 63 years of age.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be Rs.36,000/- to Rs.41,000/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Exam / Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Registered Post. Applicants can search suitable job for their qualifications.
• Fill the Applications and attach the required documents along with application and send to the address mentioned in the notification.
• Call letter for Test / Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.