SSC Recruitment 2022 | Junior Translator
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The details of various posts are as under: Various posts are to be filled through the selection for the above posts. So eligible candidates can apply online from 20.07.2022 to 04.08.2022.
Organization:- Staff Selection Commission
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 04.08.2022
Selection Process:-Exam/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Staff Selection Commission released Notification to fill the various Vacancies.
1. Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
2. Junior Translator
3. Senior Hindi Translator
Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a mediumof examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level and Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & viceversa or two years‟ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Junior Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level and Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or three years‟ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
A .Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
B .Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)- Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
C. Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
D .Junior Translator (JT)/ Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
E .Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices – Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
STEP 1 : Paper- I – Computer Based Mode (Objective Type)
STEP 2: Paper- II – Descriptive
STEP 3: Document Verification (DV)
1. Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
2. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
3. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply: –
1. Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
2. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles.
3. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-XV.
4. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 04.08.2022 (2300 hrs).
5. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.