SSC Recruitment 2022 24369 Constable
The Central Government Staff Selection Commission has now published a notification for filling the posts of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD). There are total 24369 vacancies here. So it is informed that interested persons can apply online for this job from 27.10.2022 to 30.11.2022.
Organization: – SSC
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 24369
Nature of work:- Permanent
Last date:- 30.11.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized Board/University.
1. As on 01.01.2023 aspirants age should be between minimum 18 to maximum 23. That means candidates should not have born before 02-01-2000 and after 01-01-2005.
2. However, it is stated that the applicant should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997 after getting relaxation of three (03) years in upper age.
1. Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 as per Level-1 for the post of Constable in NCB.
2. As per Level-3 for all other posts, Rs. 21,700-69,100 will be paid.
1. Computer Based Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification
As for Tamil Nadu, the exam will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore & Puducherry.
Fee Payable: Rs 100/-
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) – No fee
How to apply: –
Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria can apply online from 27.10.2022 to 30.11.2022 through the link https://ssc.nic.in/ on the SSC website. Any other form of application will not be entertained.