SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. SSC MTS & Havaldar 2023 Online Application @ https://ssc.nic.in/– SSC invites Online applications for the recruitment of 11409 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 Posts.
Organization: – SSC
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 11409
Nature of work:- Permanent
Last date:- 17.02.2023
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
2. Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
1. The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023
1. 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
2. 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. MTS – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
2. Havaldar in CBIC and CBN – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
1. Computer Based Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar)
3. Document Verification (DV)
1. Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
2. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
3. Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 19-02-2023 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20-02-2023 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 19-02-2023 (23.00 hours).
How to apply: –
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.