SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 | SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDFThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. The details of the examination are as follows: SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 | SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF | SSC CGL 2022 Online Application @ https://ssc.nic.in/– SSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 20000 Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 Posts
Organization: – SSC
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 20000
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- .08.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A. Pay Level-8 (Rs.47600 to 151100):
1. Assistant Audit Officer
2. Assistant Accounts Officer
B. Pay Level-7 (Rs.44900 to 142400):
1. Assistant Section Officer
2. Assistant / Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector, (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector
9. Inspector Posts
C. Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35400 to 112400):
2. Divisional Accountant
3. Sub Inspector
4. Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer
5. Junior Statistical Officer
D. Pay Level-5 (Rs.29200 to 92300):
3. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
E. Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500 to 81100):
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
2. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
3. Senior Administrative Assistant
4. Tax Assistant
5. Sub Inspector
6. Upper Division Clerks
1. Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics. During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
2. Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
3. All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.08-10-2022.
Age of candidates applying for SSC CGL exam should be between minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years. For details about age relaxation refer official notification.
1. Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
2. Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)
3. Document Verification (DV)
Exam Centers in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli & Vellore
Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 09-10-2022 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 10-10-2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 08-10-2022 (23:00 hours).
How to apply: –
1. Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e.https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure IVA respectively.
2. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Notification & Application form Download