Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2022 / Junior Consultant
The Sports Authority of India has announced that it will fill the vacancies. The notice states that there are vacancies for the posts of Junior Consultant and Medical Officer. Applications will be accepted from those who are qualified and talented for the job. Full details of age limit, salary and selection procedure are given below for easy understanding by all.
Organization :- SAI
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 30
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 27.04.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
The following posts are vacant in the Sports Authority of India.
1. Medical Officer – 23 Posts
2. Junior Consultant – 07 Posts
1. Applicants for the post of Junior Consultant are required to have a B.Tech, BE, MCA and any Degree in a related field from a government or government-recognized college / university.
2. Applicant for the post of Medical Officer is required to have a Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Degree from a government or government recognized college / university.
1. The maximum age limit for an applicant applying for a Junior Consultant job is 45 years.
2. The maximum age limit for an applicant applying for a Junior Consultant job is 45 years.
1. Candidate who is selected for the post of Junior Consultant will be paid Rs. 80,250 / -.
2. Applicant who is selected for the post of Medical Officer will be paid a salary of Rs. 1,25,000 / -.
The applicant applying for these jobs will be selected through interview and hired.
How to apply: –
Applicants who wish to apply for these jobs can do so through the official website link provided at the end of the registration. We request you to apply for the Junior Consultant post by 22.04.2022 and the Medical Officer post by 27.04.2022.