Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Coach
The Official Announcement has been issued by Sports Authority of India to fill the vacancies of Assistant Coach & Coach . There are 320 vacancies available at all over India. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 20.05.2021. Applicants should apply through Online. online apply link is given in notification. Filled application submit along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Sports Authority of India
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 320 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 20.05.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:-All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Coach – 220 Posts
• Coach – 100 Posts
• Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/ Foreign University .
• Olympic/International Participation.
• Dronacharya Awardee
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are u upto maximum 40 years of age can apply.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be
• Assistant Coach – Rs.41,420/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
• Coach – Rs.1,05,000 to Rs.1,50,000
• Through interview including oral test for discipline specific knowledge. In case, number of candidates are more than five times of the vacancies, short-listing of candidates for interview shall be carried out on the basis of approved criteria. Hence, mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for the interview.
• (ii) The list of eligible shortlisted candidates for interview along with date(s) and place of interview will be posted on SAI website.
• (iii) The Candidates should note that their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage before or after Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature will be cancelled by the SAI.
Application Fees :-
• General Category Candidates should pay Rs.200 /- as application fees.
• For SC/ST/Women – No Fees.
How to apply: –
• Through online application form available on SAI website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
• Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and liable to be summarily rejected.
• If applied for another post and found eligible for both posts, only higher post will be offered and the applicant will have no claim over the lower post.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.