SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited(SPMCIL) has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Supervisor (Printing) at S-1 Level, Supervisor (Technical Control) at S-1 Level, Supervisor (IT) (RM) at A-1 Level, Supervisor (OL) (RM) at A-1 Level, Jr. Office Assistant (Hindi) . A total of 12 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 10.04.2021.
Organization: -Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 12 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Online Exam / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Supervisor (Printing) at S-1 Level
• Supervisor (Technical Control) at S-1 Level,
• Supervisor (IT) (RM) at A-1 Level
• Supervisor (OL) (RM) at A-1 Level
• Jr. Office Assistant (Hindi)
• Applicants should Complete Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Printing/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should get Degree in Hindi / English from recognized university / Institute can apply.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 30.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.26,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Online test/ interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
• For General candidates – Rs.600/-
• For SC/ST / PWD candidates – Rs.200/-
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Please fill in the Online application form and submitted within 10-04-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Online.