Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 | Nursing superintendent
Southern Railway has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Nursing superintendent, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital assistant, House keeping assistant, Lab assistant, Radiographer. A total of 191 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So Eligible applicants should apply by 30.04.2021.Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Southern Railway
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 191 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Shortlisting / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Nursing superintendent – 81
• Physiotherapist – 01
• ECG Technician – 04
• Haemodialysis Technician – 03
• Hospital assistant – 48
• House keeping assistant – 40
• Lab assistant – 09
• Radiographer – 03
• Nursing superintendent
Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing). Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
• ECG Technician
10+2/ Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
• Haemodialysis Technician
B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) .
• Hospital assistant
10th Std passed Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.
• Lab assistant
12th (10+2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate.
10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/ X- Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
• Nursing superintendent – 20 years to 40 years
• Physiotherapist – 18 years to 33 years
• ECG Technician – 18 years to 33 years
• Haemodialysis Technician – 20 years to 33 years
• Hospital assistant – 18 years to 30 years
• House keeping assistant – 18 years to 30 years
• Lab assistant – 18 years to 33 years
• Radiographer – 19 years to 33 years
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Nursing superintendent – Rs.44900/-
• Physiotherapist – Rs.35400/-
• ECG Technician – Rs.25500/-
• Haemodialysis Technician – Rs.35400/-
• Hospital assistant – Rs.18000/- Per month.
• House keeping assistant – Rs.18000/-
• Lab assistant – Rs.21700/-
• Radiographer –Rs.29200/-
• Applicants will be selected through Shortlisting / Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get call letter for Interview Details to inform through post or mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Please fill in the Online application form and submitted within 30-04-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Online.