Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 | Hospital Attendant
Southern Railway has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Lab Assistant Grade – II, Hospital Attendant, House keeping Assistant. A total of 38 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So Eligible applicants should apply by 30.04.2021.Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Southern Railway
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 191 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Shortlisting / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Lab Assistant Grade – II – 06
• Hospital Attendant – 16
• House keeping Assistant – 16
• Lab Assistant Grade – II – 12th (10+2 stage) with Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab Technology at par with DMLT subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from a recognized institution;
• Hospital Attendant – 10th Std Passed. Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable
• House keeping Assistant – 10th Std Passed.
• Lab Assistant Grade – II – 18 to 33 years of age
• Hospital Attendant – 18 to 33 years of age
• House keeping Assistant – 18 to 33 years of age
• Lab Assistant Grade – II – Rs.21,700/- in Level 3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
• Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000/- in Level 1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
• House keeping Assistant – Rs.18000/- in Level 1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
• Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for contract Para Medical Staff through teleconferencing Online / Phone.
How to apply:-
• Candidates who fulfill the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification may submit their application online on or before 21.05.2021, 17.00 hrs.
• Based on the number of applications received, screening would be done and shortlisted candidates will be informed about the Date and Time of tele conferencing Interview.
• The shortlisted candidates have to produce the following original certificates at the time of entering into contract.
• Date of birth certificate or SSLC / SSE Board Certificate.
• All Education certificates Degree, PG, etc) ( eg SSLC/SSC, HSC, If working NOC from the current employer Experience certificate if any. (The experience certificate should be on the letter head of the hospital/clinic with clear signature & seal/ Stamp of the issuing authority).
• Academic/Educational Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board (MarkSheet and Certificate).
• 6 nos of passport size photographs, along with ID proof (at the time of appointment).
• Candidates who fulfill the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification may register their details accordingly.
• On line registration Opening: 19/05/2021, 10.00 hrs Closing: 21/05/2021, 17.00 hrs .