Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 | Carriage Works
Southern Railway has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Carriage Works, Goldenrock Workshop, Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur. A total of 3378 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Online from eligible and interested applicants. So Eligible applicants should apply by 30.06.2021.Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Southern Railway
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 3378 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Merit List
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Carriage Works – 936
• Goldenrock Workshop – 756
• Signal & Telecom Workshop – 1686
• The Educational qualification for above post applicants should complete 10th/ITI can apply for above job.
• For more information download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be above 18 years to 24 years of age of age as on 01.01.2021 .
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through test/ Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
• For general category candidates – Rs. 100/-
• For SC/ST/PWD/Women – No Fees
How to apply:-
• Interested and Eligible candidates apply through online .The office site link given in the notification.
• To Click the link and get enter into the southern railway career page.
• Based on the number of applications received, screening would be done and shortlisted candidates will be informed about the Date and Time of tele conferencing Interview.
• The shortlisted candidates have to produce the following original certificates at the time of entering into contract.