South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society Ltd (SIMCO) Recruitment 2022
The South Indian Multi-State Agricultural Cooperative Society (SIMCO) has recently issued an employment announcement. It is mentioned that there are vacancies for Siddha Doctor, Driver, Yunani Doctors, Homeopathic Doctor and Ayurvedic Doctor. Applicants who are eligible to apply for this job should apply within the last day and avail the benefit. Information about the job such as education, age, salary, application procedure are all given below for easy understanding.
Organization :- SIMCO
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 20
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 31.05.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over INDIA
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Siddha Doctor – 06 Vacancy
2. Homeopathic Doctor – 06 Vacancy
3. Ayurvedic Doctor – 06 Vacancy
4. Yunani Doctors – 06 Vacancy
5. Driver – 02 Vacancy
1. It is sufficient if the applicants applying for Driver job have passed 10th class and 12th class in government or government recognized educational institutions / schools.
2. Applicants for other jobs should have a degree in BSMS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS from any government or government recognized college / university as applicable for the job.
SIMCO has set a minimum age limit of 22 and a maximum age of 35 for applicants.
A minimum of Rs. 8,500 / – to a maximum of Rs. 15,000 / – per month will be paid to the employee who opts for the job of Driver.
Applicants applying for these jobs will be selected through interview and hired.
How to apply: –
Eligible and interested persons can apply for the above job by downloading their application from the website link mentioned below and then filling it up and submitting a copy of the required certificates in person at the address given below or by post. 31.05.2022 is the last day to apply for this job.