Shriram City Union Finance Recruitment 2021 | Accounts Department
Shriram City Union Finance has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Accounts Department & HR Department. A total of various vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Shriram City Union Finance
Job Type: -Private Job
Nature of work: – May be Permanent
Last date:-As soon
Selection process:- Written Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- Chennai & Mumbai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Accounts Department
• HR Department
• Accounts Department – Candidates should complete CA / CMA OR Inter Passed CA/ CMA /CS with 01 to 02 years experience on related field can apply for above Job.
• HR Department – Candidates should complete MBA / B.Sc Maths / BE and Freshers with proper experience on related field can apply for above Job.
• For more detail download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 30.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Written Test/Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Online. Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Once Enter into the Shriram City Union Finance official Portal career page to find the post which you want to apply.
• Select the preferred Job and click apply now button.
• Fill online application of the preferred Job.
• Once filled the application and get submitted.
• Selected candidates only can attend the interview.