SETS Chennai Recruitment 2022 / Stores Assistant PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
SETS Chennai has just released a new job announcement. It has been informed that the vacancies for 02 ASP (Purchase Officer), ASP (Admin/Stores Assistant) Posts will be filled. Full details of the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Those interested are advised to apply by the end of the last day.
Organization: – SETS Chennai
Job Type :- Tamil Nadu Govt
Nature of work: – Contract
Last date:- 12.07.2022
Selection process:- Direct Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Offline
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. ASP (Purchase Officer) – 1 Post
2. ASP (Admin/Stores Assistant) – 1 Post
1. ASP (Purchase Officer) – Degree in any Discipline with 60% or above marks.
Desirable Qualification: MBA in Material Management / Post Graduation in Material Management with First Class. No. of Years of Working Experience:- 15 Years of relevant experience.
2. ASP (Admin/Stores Assistant) – Graduation with 60% or above marks.
Desirable Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree in any subject (ii) Knowledge of Government Procedures and Rules in functional areas of administration /accounts and use of computers. No. of Years of Working Experience:- 10 Years of relevant experience.
1. ASP (Purchase Officer) – 40 years Below.
2. ASP (Admin/Stores Assistant) – 35 years Below.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. ASP (Purchase Officer) – Stage 8 (Equivalent Level in VII CPC – 10) in the basic of Rs.56100/-
2. ASP (Admin/Stores Assistant) – Stage 3 (Equivalent Level in VII CPC – 4) in the basic of Rs.25,500/-
Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a written test and/ or Interview at SETS, Chennai.
1. A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) through the on-line payment mode to be remitted to the SETS bank account, details given below:
Name of Beneficiary/ Account holder: SETS, Chennai,
Beneficiary Bank: Indian Bank,
Branch Name: Lattice Bridge Road, Chennai 600 041,
Account No.: 430969098,
2. Transaction details towards proof of payment to be furnished in the application form (screenshot of payment of the application fee to be uploaded i.e., UTR No. & date). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Category & Female applicants need to pay Rs 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) as a non-refundable application fee.
How to apply:-
Interested and eligible applicants to apply for this Society for Electronic Transactions and Security [SETS] should fill up and submit the application form at the link given below. With only a few days (30.06.2022) left to apply for this job, applicants are requested to apply quickly and avail the benefits.