SEBI Recruitment 2022 24 Officer Grade A Posts
Securities and Exchange Board has issued a notification to fill the vacancies for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). In this notification, it has been informed that a total of 24 posts have been allotted for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Below we have compiled the complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – SEBI
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 24
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 31.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) (InformationTechnology)
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager):-
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on June 30, 2022. candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years)
2. Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, Learning Allowance, Special Grade Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. ₹1,40,500/- p.m. without accommodation and ₹1,06,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
1. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
2. Phase III (Interview)
1. Unreserved/OBC/EWSs – Rs.1000/-
2. ST/SC/ PWD – Rs.100/-
How to apply: –
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from July 14, 2022 to July 31, 2022. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.