SEBI Recruitment 2021 | Whole Time Member
The Official Announcement has been issued by Securities and Exchange Board of India to fill the vacancies of Whole Time Member. It is permanent Job.There are 02 vacancies available for this job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 30.04.2021. Applicants should send applications through Post. Apply Download Link Given in notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Securities and Exchange Board of India
Job Type: – Central Government Job
Vacancies: – 02
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 30.04.2021
Selection Process:-Merit List
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- New Delhi
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Whole Time Member – 02
• (1) A person of abitity, integrity and standing who has showncapacity in deating with problems retating to securities markets or has special knowledge or experience of Law,finance, economics, accountancy, administration or in anyother discipline, which in the opinion of the CentraIGovernment shatl be usefu[ to the Board. The Whote TimeMember should be a person who does not, and witl nothave any such financiat or other Interests as are likely to affect prejudicialty his functions as the Whote TimeMember.
• (2) Keeping in view the ro[e and importance of SEBI as aregutator, it is desirable that persons aged 45 years andabove with high integrity, eminence and reputation,preferably with more than 20 years of professionalexperience, may appty atongwith the foltowing documents:0
• (i) up-do-date and complete ACRs/APARs inoriginal/attested photocoples of last 5 years
• (ii) IntegrityCertificate
• (iii| Vigitance Clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceeding(s) or criminal proceeding(s) are either pending or contemptated against the officers concerned,
• (iv) Major / minor penalties, tf any, imposed on the candidate during the Last ten years/No penalty certificate
• (3) The terms and conditions of service of the Whole Time Member will be regutated by the Securities and ExchangeBoard of lndia (Terms and Conditions of Service ofChairman and Members) Rules, 1992, as amended fromtime to time. The Whole Time Member shatt hotd office forsuch perlod not exceeding 5 years and shaI not hotd officebeyond 65 years of age, whichever ‘Ls eartrer, and will be eligible for re-appointment.
• Candidates should be the between age of 18 years to 65 years old can apply for above Job.
• The Whote Time Member shall have an option to receive pay – (a)as admissible to a Additional Secretary to the Government oflndia; or (b) a consotidated satary of Rs.400,000/- (Rupee fourlakh onty) per month as recommended by the Seventh PayCommission and subsequentty accepted by the Government videResotution dated 25’n Juty 2016
• The appointment shall be made by the CentralGovernment on the recommendatlon of theFinanciaI Sector Regutatory Appointments SearchCommittee (FSRASC) as provided in the SEBI (Termsand Conditlons of Service of the Chairman andMembers) Rules, ].992.
• It may, however, be noted that the FSRASC is free to identify and recommendany other person also, who has not applied for thepost, on the basis of merit.
How to apply: –
• Apptications of eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-ll)along with attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs)/APARs for the last fiveyears, Vigitance Clearance and No Penatty and Integrity Certificate (in respect of serving Government Servants and employees of PSUs, Academic and Research Institutions /Universities, etc.) may be forwarded through proper channel. So as to reach theundersigned on or before 30th Aprit 2021 at the following Address:
Deputy Secretary (RE)
Financial Markets Division,
Department of Economic Affairs
Ministry of Finance
Room No. 718,
New Dethi 110 0013.
• Incomptete applicatlons and apptlcations received after the last date shalL not beconsldered.