SBI Cards & Payment Services Recruitment 2021 | Deput Vice President
The official announcement has been issued by State Bank of India Cards & Payment Services Limited to fill the vacancies of Assistant Manager, Assistant Vice President, Deputy Vice President, Associate & Various. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are As soon. Candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the online application and submitted with prescribed format . There are 130+ job vacancies available in all over India. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- SBI Cards & Payment Services
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 130+ Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- As soon
Selection Process:- Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Manager
• Assistant Vice President
• Deputy Vice President
• Associate & Various
• Qualifications for the above Job posts candidates should complete Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ MBA can apply.
• Candidates should have proper experience and Listening, Communication & Networking skills
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age can apply for above post.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Technical Interview / HR Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Online. Applicants can search suitable job for their qualifications.
• An Online apply link given below.
• Fill the Online Applications and attach the required documents along with application and submitted.
• Call letter for Technical/HR Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.