Sainik School Amaravathinagar LDC & Ward Boy Recruitment 2022
Tamilnadu, Tirupur, Amaravati Nagar Sainik School invites applications for LDC, Ward Boys, and Other posts. This sainik school job can only be applied offline. Application form and notification are available on Sainik School Amaravatinagar website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these Sainik School Jobs after checking notification. This Sainik School Amaravatinagar Offline Application Form is available on official website from 15.10.2022 to 05.11.2022. Sainik School Amaravathinagar LDC & Ward Boy Recruitment 2022 | Sainik School Amaravathinagar LDC & Ward Boy Job Notification 2022 | Sainik School Amaravathinagar LDC & Ward Boy 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.sainikschoolamaravathinagar.edu.in/– Sainik School Amaravathinagar invites applications for recruitment of 10 Medical Officer, Band, Art Master, LDC, PEM/PTI-cum-Matron (Female), Ward Boys Posts.
Organization: – Sainik School Amaravathinagar
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 10
Nature of work:- Contract Basis
Last date:- 05.11.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Amaravathinagar
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Medical Officer (Part-time) Contractual Basis
2. Band Master Contractual Basis
3. Art Master -Contractual Basis
4. LDC Contractual Basis
5. PEM/PTI-cum-Matron (Female) – Contractual Basis
6. Ward Boys Contractual Basis
1. Medical Officer (Part-time) Contractual Basis – i) Specialization in Paediatrics (ii) Minimum five years after obtaining specialist / UG degree (iii) Knowledge on Latest COVID-19 paediatric protocols. (iv) Previous experience in Military training institution / Military schools/ Sainik School Amaravathinagars/ Boarding School (v) Ability to speak in English and Hindi/ Tamil (vi) Willingness to stay inside the campus
2. Band Master Contractual Basis – Band Master/ Band Major/ Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi OR Equivalent Naval /Air Force Course.
3. Art Master -Contractual Basis – (i) Master degree in Fine Art (with Painting specialization) OR Graduate with Fine Art/Art/Drawing and Painting as one of the subjects with minimum 4 years Diploma from a recognized Institute/ University. OR Higher Secondary/ Intermediate/ Sr. Sec. School Certificate Examination with minimum 5 years (full time)/ 7 year (Part time) diploma in Fine Art/ Painting/ Drawing and Painting from a recognized Institute/ University.
4. LDC Contractual Basis – i) Matriculation (ii) Typing speed of atleast 40 words per minute.
5. PEM/PTI-cum-Matron (Female) – Contractual Basis – – Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) – 4 yrs Degree Course OR Three years Graduation + One year B.P.Ed Diploma OR B.Sc Physical Education; Health Education & Sports + One year B.P.Ed Diploma.
6. Ward Boys Contractual Basis – (i) Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and should possess the ability to converse in English and Hindi/Tamil fluently. (ii) Should be willing to carry out all works related to cadets well being and hostel maintenance.
1. Medical Officer (Part-time) Contractual Basis – Between 21 to 50 years of age.
2. Band Master Contractual Basis – Between 21 to 35 years of age.
3. Art Master -Contractual Basis – Between 21 to 35 years of age.
4. LDC Contractual Basis – Between 21 to 50 years of age.
5. PEM/PTI-cum-Matron (Female) – Contractual Basis – Between 21 to 50 years of age.
6. Ward Boys Contractual Basis – Between 21 to 50 years of age.
1. Medical Officer (Part-time) Contractual Basis – Rs. 42,000/- Consolidated p.m.
2. Band Master Contractual Basis – Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m.
3. Art Master -Contractual Basis – Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m.
4. LDC Contractual Basis – Rs. 22,000/- consolidated p.m.
5. PEM/PTI-cum-Matron (Female) – Contractual Basis – Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m.
6. Ward Boys Contractual Basis – Rs. 20,000/- consolidated p.m.
a) S. No. 1 – Personal Interview.
(b) S. No. 2 to 6 – Written examination, Practicals, and Personal Interview.
Applications should be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Gen & OBC) and Rs.200/- (SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘PRINCIPAL, SAINIK SCHOOL, AMARAVATHINAGAR’ payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Amaravathinagar (Code 2191) Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur District.
How to apply: –
Eligible and desirous candidates (Indian National only) may apply to the Principal, Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Amaravathinagar, Pin- 642 102, Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur District (Tamil Nadu) in the prescribed application form (Click Here to download the Application form)
The candidates are to enclose the following along with duly filled application form :
(a). Affix Recent Pass port size photograph in the space provided in the Application form. (b) . Copies of Mark sheets, testimonials and experience certificates.
(c) . A non-refundable Demand Draft for application fee of Rs. 300 or Rs.200, as applicable.
(d). A self addressed envelope (9” x 4”) duly affixing Rs.25/- worth postal stamp.
(e) The applicant applying for Reserved categories (SC/ST) are to attach a copy of caste category certificate issued by the concerned authority.
(f) Please super scribe the envelope with the name of post applied for in BOLD letters.