SACON Recruitment 2022 Junior Research Biologist
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON), under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India wishes to engage the following research personnel (Indian national only) on purely temporary basis. Interested candidates may apply online. Details of the vacancies and application procedures are given below; Those who wish to apply to fill them out are asked to apply as soon as possible. Information required for registration can be found on our website.
Organization:- Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 03 Posts
Nature of work: -May be Permanent
Last date:- 31.07.2022
Selection Process:- Walk in Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Salim Ali Center for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) has the following vacancies.
Senior Research Biologist – 01 Post
Junior Research Biologist – 02 posts
Senior Research Biologist – 1) Post graduate degree with minimum 55% in either Zoology, Botany or Environmental Sciences. 2) Minimum three years field work experience with minimum of one year in coastal intertidal region.
• Desirable: 1) Minimum 3 publications in SCI journals. 2) Proficiency in spoken Hindi and Marathi languages 3) Knowledge on basic computer office softwares
Junior Research Biologist – 1) Post graduate degree with minimum 55% in either Zoology, Botany or Environmental Sciences. 2) Minimum one year experience of field work in coastal intertidal region. 3) Proficiency in Written and spoken English.
• Desirable: 1) Candidates with minimum of one research publication 2) Profeciency in spoken Hindi and Marathi languages 3) Knowledge of basic computer office software.
Junior Research Biologist – 1) Post graduate degree with minimum 55% in either Zoology, Wildlife Sciences, Botany or Life Sciences.
• Desirable: 1) Bird identification skills, 2) Communication skills in Hindi and English.
1. The age limit of the candidates applying for Senior Research Biologist job is fixed as maximum 32 years.
2. The age limit of the candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Biologist is fixed as maximum 28 years.
1. Candidates selected for the post of Senior Research Biologist will get a salary of Rs.35,000/- per month.
2. Candidates selected for the post of Junior Research Biologist will get a monthly salary of Rs.31,000/- during the period of employment.
Candidates applying for this job are expected to be selected through interview on the basis of merit and ability
How to apply: –
1. Interested candidates, who fulfil the required essential qualifications may fill and submit the online application form available at SACON website. (http://www.sacon.in/careers/) latest by 31-Jul-2022 .The application form should be filled and submitted online along with self-attested scanned PDF copies of all supporting documents and testimonials. PDF maximum file size limit is 1 MB. Applicant Photo – Image Format Must Be JPG, JPEG or PNG. Maximum File Size Limit is 200KB. Height and Width must not exceed 600px Applicant Signature – Image Format Must Be JPG, JPEG or PNG. Maximum File Size Limit is 100KB. Height and Width must not exceed 600px
2. Application form should be complete with copies of certificates, mark lists and testimonials of essential and desirable qualifications, research experience, date of birth, community, extracurricular activities etc. (Please do NOT send hard copies of application forms). If selected, all original documents in support of qualifications, age, experience etc. should be produced by the candidate for verification before joining SACON The hard copies of the filled-in application form along with self-attested true copies of all supporting documents should also be submitted at the time of joining The final selection will be through an online Interview to be conducted for the shortlisted candidates (Likely to be held in the second week of August 2022, exact date will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates).